Coronavirus Update
Hi everyone, I thought you might appreciate an update regarding Fall Color Week. 

No one, including public officials can predict the state of the virus by Fall. Some say it will pass by then due to warm summer weather, others say it could last longer. No one knows.

For now, we plan to hold Fall Color Week in New Hampshire as planned. And we will make sure the hotel does an extensive cleaning and disinfecting everything.

You should know that we will not do anything that will put you at risk. If there is a hint of problem by then, we will reschedule.

In any case, please wait this out before making decisions. We will stand behind all registrations and give a full credit in the event you decide, a couple weeks before the event, you don't feel comfortable. 

- Eric Rhoads