Date: October 12-19, 2020
Location: Jackson, New Hampshire
Resort: Eagle Mountain Resort
Includes: Event, lodging, meals, opening session, and closing party
Meals: Meals are provided (no cooking or cleaning!). Please see Important Notes for special meal accommodations.
Vehicle: You’ll need a vehicle to travel to painting locations. Please plan to rent a car if you’re flying in or find ridesharing opportunities by joining the private Facebook group. You’ll be provided the link once you register for Fall Color Week. This private page is a great way to get to know people, find a roommate if you need one, and make new friends before you arrive for the event.
• There are many airports in the region:
• The closest is Portland, Maine, about 1.5 hours away.
• There are some flights to the Mount Washington Regional Airport and the Berlin airport.
• Jackson is about 3 hours from Boston, or Burlington, Vermont; 4 hours from Hartford, Connecticut; 5 hours from
Albany, New York; and 6.5 hours from New York City.
• A car or rideshare is recommended as we do not provide transportation.